Vacation!

SexyBoo

I'm not going to be around for about a week starting tomorrow. I'm finally getting to go on vacation! I'll be heading out to act like a kid again at Walt Disney World in sunny Florida - wheeee! I'm so excited I could explode!
:explode:

Make sure you behave while I'm gone. Keep your noses clean and for goodness sake - brush your teeth! :brush:

:winkkiss: Wub you guys! :hug:

lubb joo too :hug: havea great time!! i think theres a new ride tehre at Epcot!! and post some piccies for us :hug: take care. well miss ya :)

SexyBoo said:
I'm not going to be around for about a week starting tomorrow. I'm finally getting to go on vacation! I'll be heading out to act like a kid again at Walt Disney World in sunny Florida - wheeee! I'm so excited I could explode!
:explode:

Make sure you behave while I'm gone. Keep your noses clean and for goodness sake - brush your teeth! :brush:

:winkkiss: Wub you guys! :hug:

HEY-maybe I'll see ya there............ :brush: didnt forget...
Have a great time SB..... :swing:

paul_valaru said:
pauly's advise

"don't do anything I would do"
:rofl4:

I'm back and had a wonderful time! Disney World is too much fun. The only thing is - you come back feeling physically exhausted, but mentally rested. For real relaxation (or would it just be absolute weakness?), riding the latest version of the Tower of Terror found me with the strength in my legs and my voice both missing! :) I stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge - which was awesome! It is so cool to go out on your balcony in the morning and see zebra and other animals grazing. The food was excellent (as usual) - and it was great to revert back to childhood for a week. I just hated having to leave. :mope:

Addendum: The new ride at EPCOT, Mission Space, was so cool! I felt like my face was being pulled back with all of those G's!

Back