Valentine's Day!!!

AlphaTroll

Only person I've ever set on fire was a clown.....nothing sexual 'bout that :D

Hmmm, I dunno if I could get aroused by the idea of someone pissing all over me or me doing it to them :hmm:

Though I suppose if they have a weak bladder & you happen to spank them too long or hard........then again, no that would just piss me off. ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
I am spending the night with my love...Captain Jack Sparrow :D

Yeah, I'm staying in, alone, and watching Pirates of the Carribean :D

I'm thinking I might give this one a go again this year. It's been awhile since Captain Jack Sparrow and I spent any time together...

You know, I just realized that last year *I* did all the planning for Valentines with Chris...he was more of a friggin' girl than I am!

This year my roommate was gonna be my Valentine but she has class. So, it's all me and Captain Jack Sparrow.

greenfreak

Nixy, do you know that Pirates 2 is coming out this year?

Tonks, I actually met a llama and an alpaca a couple of years ago. They were really cute and fuzzy. Although they look soft, their fur isn't that nice to pet. :D

alpaca.jpg

nalani

tonksy said:
He ordered his gift from us. I should be there this week, I'd hope.

You're his gift? Wow ... hope y'all get a great deal! :D

Me and Chris are going to O'ahu for the weekend - he's retiring from the Air Force and we've got a shin dig to attend. Then on Sunday, we're spending all day together at Heaven on Earth Day Spa ... we both work on Valentine's Day so we're celebrating early :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
nalani said:

Me and Chris are going to O'ahu for the weekend - he's retiring from the Air Force and we've got a shin dig to attend. Then on Sunday, we're spending all day together at Heaven on Earth Day Spa ... we both work on Valentine's Day so we're celebrating early :)

I hope your Chris is much better for you (and to you) than my Chris was...

nalani

Nixy said:
I hope your Chris is much better for you (and to you) than my Chris was...

He's a good guy .. we have our moments ... that's for sure .. and I'm definitely not in the [Squints from Sandlot] for-e-ver [/Squints from Sandlot] place :D .. but he's a good guy and I love him.

tonksy

nalani said:

Yeah right! Like I'd go to Canada in the winter! :D.....typo, totally!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Yeah right! Like I'd go to Canada in the winter! :D.....typo, totally!

hahaha yeah you almost died the end of August!!

Na: Glad to hear he treats you good :)