Vices

BeardofPants said:
Mine? Diet coke. I drink oodles of the stuff. I'm sure you'll be reading about the crazy pants lady who died of a coke overdose one of these days. :tardbang:

You should think about switching to the Splenda® stuff. It turns out that aspartame makes you crave sweets. I drink a lot of the diet cokes myself.

chcr said:
You should think about switching to the Splenda® stuff. It turns out that aspartame makes you crave sweets. I drink a lot of the diet cokes myself.

Really? Everything I drink pretty much as aspartame in it and mostly I just crave more of the juice (but that is prolly cause I'm a binge drinker (non alcoholic drinks i mean) I won't have any liquids all day then I'll come home and drink like 3 Litres in a matter of a couple hours) and sometimes salty snacks (popcorn mostly...) :shrug:

Lately (the past few months) I find meself eating mebbe
one small meal a day, sometimes...
(coffee is a food Right???)
If over-consumption is wrong I'm prudy sure my lack of intake
ain't the best approach neither but then they do say the only
way they've found to lengthen a hoo-man's life IS calorie restriction???

Hell I'll live to be a hundred and three heh heh

eatin' and sleepin', such pedantic hoo-man chores. Zzzzzzzzz.....

chcr said:

One other factoid about aspartame, one I learned the hard way.

If you have any manner of sleep disorder, or are prone to sleep problems, aspartame makes them worse. I don't know if it can cause them by itself or not, but it has been shown to make existing problems worse, especially sleep apnea.

SouthernN'Proud said:
One other factoid about aspartame, one I learned the hard way.

If you have any manner of sleep disorder, or are prone to sleep problems, aspartame makes them worse. I don't know if it can cause them by itself or not, but it has been shown to make existing problems worse, especially sleep apnea.

As in stopping breathing when sleeping??

...or working, covering the football team's playoff loss to Beverly Hills... a four-hour drive away?

lately i've developed a thing for pints of icecream. i've had one for each of the past two nights, and part of one before that. there are four servings per pint. or one, if you're me. im already thinking of what flavor i want tonight. i gotta stop this!

OK that tears it!

I just stepped on the scale and

it read

131 LBS and 7.5%

Time to go for some gluttony!!!

Winky said:
OK that tears it!

I just stepped on the scale and

it read

131 LBS and 7.5%

Time to go for some gluttony!!!
k now that's skinnier than me :alienhuh:

did you forget to eat this month?

Ah! Found my vice.

B00005JLEY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

this eatin' thing is a toughie

on the 20th @ 21:00 I went to Wendy's and had one of their
Bacon Mushroom Melts then when I got home I drank a quart of chocolate milk
that is listed at 880 calories.

I repeated that again today on the 21st so that works out to like 1440 calories a day.

So I've got the next two days off so I'm going to try to get my caloric intake above the Ethiopian national average...

Oh and by the way oh contraire to the author of that article,
them bacon melts are daumn Good!!! especially if its gonna be yer only meal in 24 hours!

Winky said:
this eatin' thing is a toughie

on the 20th @ 21:00 I went to Wendy's and had one of their
Bacon Mushroom Melts then when I got home I drank a quart of chocolate milk
that is listed at 880 calories.

I repeated that again today on the 21st so that works out to like 1440 calories a day.

So I've got the next two days off so I'm going to try to get my caloric intake above the Ethiopian national average...

Oh and by the way oh contraire to the author of that article,
them bacon melts are daumn Good!!! especially if its gonna be yer only meal in 24 hours!

Try the spicey chicken too...SO GOOD

Back