Vinyl records

Hell no. We bought them out when they were still in style.

That reminds me, I found a couple of old boxes of vinyl disks during a clean out. Any interest in bagpipe music? Maybe Sindey Devine?

When I got married I suddenly became half-owner of a bunch of old vinyl records...Patsy Cline, Lawrence Welk, Frankie Yankovic, Dean Martin, Ol' blue Eyes, Johnny Cash, Supertramp, Kiss, Elton John...etc. I love the sound.

When I got married I suddenly became half-owner of a bunch of old vinyl records...Patsy Cline, Lawrence Welk, Frankie Yankovic, Dean Martin, Ol' blue Eyes, Johnny Cash, Supertramp, Kiss, Elton John...etc. I love the sound.

DoH!!. Now you've done it.

My oh my, Paul Anka sure has some really nice songs. Call me ignorant but I have never listened much of his repertoire.

The duet of Do I Love You with his daughter. Really nice performed, very powerful, and Barry Gibb sure brings some nostalgia to it.

Elton has one tolerable album. I never owned it though. (Capt Fantastic & the Dirt Road Trail Ride or something)

Many, many years ago, whenever my uncle's girlfriend (at the time) would show up, my mom would play "The Bitch is Back." :D

This record has been going through my head lately ("C'mon Trailer--let's go huntin'")

13602.jpg

I was just a youngster, but my dad always took it out of his collection and letting me snap that thingie in the middle of it and play it on this sucker:

gg126_westinghouse_phonograph(3).jpg

Sweet

Back