Virtual Pets!

BlurOfSerenity

remember virtual pets? circa 1997? tamagotchis, giga pets, nano babies, and countless other lesser sorts?

i still have most of mine, i had four.
-a little mermaid Giga Pet
-a tamagochi angel
-a hello kitty pedometer/play thingy
-a nano baby which stopped working after i dis-and re-addembled it too many times.

the hello kitty one, i got brand new in 2001. its bateries haven't died yet
last night, me and Kittie revived my giga pet!
and today, i searched madly about for my tamagotchi angel, and found it, and hope to replace the batteries asap.

haha, i just wanted to talk about them, and see if anyone had anything to share?

ash r said:
remember virtual pets? circa 1997? tamagotchis, giga pets, nano babies, and countless other lesser sorts?

i still have most of mine, i had four.
-a little mermaid Giga Pet
-a tamagochi angel
-a hello kitty pedometer/play thingy
-a nano baby which stopped working after i dis-and re-addembled it too many times.

the hello kitty one, i got brand new in 2001. its bateries haven't died yet
last night, me and Kittie revived my giga pet!
and today, i searched madly about for my tamagotchi angel, and found it, and hope to replace the batteries asap.

haha, i just wanted to talk about them, and see if anyone had anything to share?

Ash, I just hope you don't have kids anytime soon.

Speaking of which, how's JJR JR? Let's see some pics.

My kiddies are all doing Neopets right now. I can't fathom why 10 year old boys are walking around with little stuffed toys, but it floats their boats and they're not getting beat up for it so :confuse3:

He's had a junior for... oh jeez, three years now? Four? I believe his name is Thomas.

Hey Prof, I was checking ash's board once and found out that JJR and Dawn finally got married.

I had a tamaghotchi...it is currently sitting on my dresser in Brampton with dead batteries...I dug it out of the deepest depths of my "junk drawer" one day when one of my friends was raving about her new tamagotchi and I said that I had an original and she told me to prove it...so I did...

For the record, I also have ORIGINAL care bears and care bear cousins (I actually found them in a box the other day when I was looking for my passport to renew it...why I packed my passport in a box is beyond me...the carebears are still in the box but the passport is not...)

Yeah, the 80s is cool again now but I was a kid the first time around :D

Leslie said:
I still have my Cabbage Patch Dolls. 3 of em :D

I got 2 :D

Those are in my room at home...certain things just never went in boxes...my most loved childhood toys stayed out to avoid possible damage at being in an attic or shed...my cabbage patch kids (who I used to play with everyday and have tea parties) and my fav doll from when I was even to young to have tea parties my mom always kept out of boxes :)

i have hermit crabs...they are virtually like pets but they don't do anything. well...sometimes they eat and shit but not often.

At one popint I had a shoebox full: from Talking GigaPet to the no name brand out of a quarter machine.

It's funny, I was thinking about those guys the other day, and I can't seem to find that shoebox. So I went and bought another for $10, and the bastard keeps me up nights after work so I can put it to bed.

ok so me and Kittie went crazy with the ebay madness....

i got us the new Tamagotchi Connect ones, that can interract with each other thru infrared, and i also am probably winning a giga kitty, and Kittie is winning a nano kitty... woah, i said the word "kitty/Kittie" a lot in this post.
KITTIE = otc member
KITTY= meow.

in case you somehow got confused.

and yeah! JJR AND DAWN ARE MARRIED! july 24 was the big day :) and their son thomas turned three on july 16. it's cool!

guess I was deprived -kids had virtual pets-but not me-unless you can consider an X-husband a virtual pet :lol2: .

Back