Virtual Pets!

catocom said:
I've got an Aflac duck, and a few of the Serta counting sheep. :D
i've always wanted a counting sheep! lucky you.
when monster's incorporated first hit the theatre kids r us had a 6ft tall sully monster on display. it's the only thing i've ever considered stealing.

tonksy said:
when monster's incorporated first hit the theatre kids r us had a 6ft tall sully monster on display. it's the only thing i've ever considered stealing.

I want counting sheep too!!!

They sell them at a mattress store around the corner from me...$15...I want one SO SO SO bad!

tonksy said:
sometimes if you can find the manager and ask with cute kids batting eyelashes and pouting prettily, they'll let you know when it's going down and you can go back and grab it. It's how I did up the kids' playroom when they were younger, they had always changing scenery, very cool.

Leslie said:
sometimes if you can find the manager and ask with cute kids batting eyelashes and pouting prettily, they'll let you know when it's going down and you can go back and grab it. It's how I did up the kids' playroom when they were younger, they had always changing scenery, very cool.
it had a big old "not for sale" sign. i figured everyone and their mother had already asked. thing was awesome though.

But, I want #8 cause he's the one who ripped the "do not remove by panalty of law" tag in the commericial :D

He is cute :D

Back