Vital question for the residents of Canuckistan

Should I buy a new Tim Horton's mug for the Atlanta BBQ?

• Hell Yeah. Gotta show the logo

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Hell no. The old one doesn't leak yet, does it?

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Couldn't care less one way or the other

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • What's Tim Hortons?

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Professur

Should I buy a new Tim Horton's travel mug for the trip this summer, or just go with my old one, even though it's lost all the decals.

Professur said:
Should I buy a new Tim Horton's travel mug for the trip this summer, or just go with my old one, even though it's lost all the decals.
Throw it out and use the paper ones, cause the travel mugs taint the coffee with plastic flavour.

Les, between us, we've got nearly 40,000 posts on this one board, and you can't remember that I can't stand the taste of coffee in the first place?

Um, no. You prepare a cup for tea, just like you prepare a cast iron pan before using it for frying. No plastic taste.

Professur said:
Can I get a translation on that, please?

no, I am not sure what it means myself, I was watching MTV again, some guy with pants that were down around his knees said it.

Didn't your mom ever teach you that guys with their pants around their knees aren't gonna have anything to say that you should be hearing? "C'mere little boy" right up there with "you gots to represent, yo"

Professur said:
Whats Tim Hortons?:rolleyes:

Here's a thought...

Yer coming to Georgia. Get a Dixie Cup. Then when you get here, fill it with white lightning. Drink. Repeat.

Then talk to me about tea.

Back