volunteers needed

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Hi,

I would like to thank everyone in advance for taking the time to read this message, as we need you help urgently. Let me explain a bit:

In recent years, we have been studying the sexual activities of a strawberry. Nobody has yet proved that they do not have one, but after 5 years of research we still haven't been able to witness this marvelous act of nature. Latest speculations made us believe that the strawberries were in fact waiting for a private moment, instead of 'doing it' in public.

With government funding, we have been able to set up a 24h state-of-the-art undercover surveillance system; we have disguised a webcam as a, be it rather large, strawberry. We hope the strawberries do not take notice of this webcam so that we will be able to capture these precious moments. Two volunteering strawberries have already been found, but we need people watching them round the clock. This is where we need your help. If anyone feels up to the task, you may visit our dedicated webcam page:

Strawberry Cam™

I'm sure this will yield unexpected results! Anyone who joins us, thanks for making the most innovative research ever possible!

Back