Vote flipping caught on tape

As always, it isn`t who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes.

Don't let Diabold vote for you.

Of course, you could take 2 extra seconds and read what the machine put down as your vote. If you have problems, tell the people their machine is broke.

Sure Frodo, that'll fix everything. :rolleyes:

People are having trouble even getting printouts to confirm the machine voted the way they wanted.

Hanging chads anyone?

CONFIRM YOUR CHOICES. It's really simple. Perhaps, when people hit "Straight 'X'", their votes should be screwed up.

Looks more like a 'calibration issue' to me. Fix the machines, and recall the early voters to re-vote.

If you're too stupid to confirm your choice then maybe you need to have your vote flipped...

Are you guys being intentionally dense? It's pretty much impossible to confirm that your vote has been recorded accurately on a machine that does this vote flipping.

Besides you are actually encouraging inaccurate votes if people don't notice that it has changed after they have moved on.

Must be too much to ask to have an accurate vote of the population for you guys. I don't know how you got so ant-democracy.

Are you guys being intentionally dense? It's pretty much impossible to confirm that your vote has been recorded accurately on a machine that does this vote flipping.

Besides you are actually encouraging inaccurate votes if people don't notice that it has changed after they have moved on.

Must be too much to ask to have an accurate vote of the population for you guys. I don't know how you got so ant-democracy.

I think you need to go look again at the video. If the machine is uncalibrated, the check mark appears some where else. Not too hard to detect. And then he goes on to explain that a simple recalibration will fix it right away.

Now, let's wait and see how many demonicrat officials get caught with a voting machine in the back of their car this year.

These machines were also recalled and then brought back. Looks like there was good reason to get ris of them.

Rice University computer scientist Dan Wallach, however, says that the iVotronics system has some specific characteristics that increase the chances of calibration errors. "The amazing thing about the iVotronics," he told Ars, "is how many different ways they got it wrong. It's like a perfect storm of problems."

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/pos...jumping-votes-on-wv-touchscreen-machines.html

Not really sure why you're so unconcerned with voting accuracy. Are you just counting on Diebold to steal votes for the Reps?

Back