W.Va. School Board Sued Over Jesus Artwork

You know, I see shit like this and I really wonder what we've become. I am an atheist, but if you want a picture of Jesus hanging in your school, what do I care? It doesn't mean anything to me. :shrug: People just hunt for things to be offended by. There's plenty of offensive stuff happening everyday that I don't really feel the need to look for more. Of course, these folks got there name in the paper, and that was clearly the motivation now, wasn't it?

chcr said:
these folks got there name in the paper, and that was clearly the motivation now, wasn't it?

I look at the office of president much the same, but with a diferent slant. Neither Kerry or Edwards needed the salery, nor Bush for that matter. It's about ego and power...

highwayman said:
I look at the office of president much the same, but with a diferent slant. Neither Kerry or Edwards needed the salery, nor Bush for that matter. It's about ego and power...
Nope. It's about drawing attention away form the actual people with the power. Career bureaucrats run the country. Elected federal officials are a semi-entertaining misdirection.

2minkey said:
i thought wal-mart and oil companies ran the US...
Who do you think pays the career bureaucrats. Their salary is just drinking money. They get their real money from bribes and kickbacks.

chcr said:
Nope. It's about drawing attention away form the actual people with the power. Career bureaucrats run the country. Elected federal officials are a semi-entertaining misdirection.

Kinda like the entertainment from Dean and Gore...Gotcha

chcr said:
You know, I see shit like this and I really wonder what we've become. I am an atheist, but if you want a picture of Jesus hanging in your school, what do I care? It doesn't mean anything to me. :shrug: People just hunt for things to be offended by. There's plenty of offensive stuff happening everyday that I don't really feel the need to look for more. Of course, these folks got there name in the paper, and that was clearly the motivation now, wasn't it?

That or bitching for the sake of it.

chcr said:
Career bureaucrats run the country. Elected federal officials are a semi-entertaining misdirection.

Fire the entire State Dept & start over. See the ATC firings for instructions.

Back