w00t....HOMELAN

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Steve, its good to see ya. How is the family? hopefully doing well.

samcurry said:
Steve, its good to see ya. How is the family? hopefully doing well.

Good to see you, too, Sam. The family's doing quite well, thank you. Ted is 2 with a vengeance. Won't shut up, and won't stop moving. Unfortunately, his Grandmother gave him a Poke'mon tape, so that's all we hear about these days. :rolleyes:

The only really new thing with us is that Unc inspired us to start a low carb diet. Still in the first two weeks (sucks), but it's working. I've dropped 7 pounds in 9 days, so no complaints there.

So what's new with your bunch? Everyone doing OK?

I need to get back into my Atkins groove. I've been a slack biyatch of late.

Are you guys going to allow yourselves a food freedom day or stick to hardcore?

Steve, you can beat him up with a leg of pork. You have my permission. Imagine the nerve. Getting your wife all uppity with his weight loss and then leaving you to the wolves. Unc, you should be ashamed.

Dieters beer!

It tastes like piss..........but it does get yer a real funky kinda drunk! :swing:

Nope.......I'm a noob.....so I dunno Homelan.......'ello homelan.

unclehobart said:
I need to get back into my Atkins groove. I've been a slack biyatch of late.

Are you guys going to allow yourselves a food freedom day or stick to hardcore?

Once we get through the 2 week induction, we'll figure out where to go from there. It's working and it's not TOO awful...although I've eaten enough fucking salads in the last 10 days that I'm waiting to sprout whislers and long ears.

BTW, low-carb beer isn't all that bad. I guess. After two weeks with NO beer, I'm actually looking forward to it.

Oz said:
'ello homelan.

Howaya?

My pizza place has Michelob Ultra on tap. A low-carb beer to go with pizza. It's like getting a Guacamole Bacon Six-Dollar Burger with chili cheese fries and a 64-oz. Diet Coke.

Inkara1 said:
My pizza place has Michelob Ultra on tap. A low-carb beer to go with pizza. It's like getting a Guacamole Bacon Six-Dollar Burger with chili cheese fries and a 64-oz. Diet Coke.

Hey, I'm diabetic. I have to take it easy on the sugar and the carbs (and the alcohol).

Kruz said:
Hiya steve.. your begining to post like me now :lol2:

How's it going ,Kruz? We should try to get together for a lunch sometime. *Tries to think of a way to call it a business lunch and get reimbursed*

*Fails, but is willing to treat*

Mmmmmm...... Pizza sounds good, I have weekends off whenever you feel like some lunch :D

Back