Wacko wants people prosecuted for disagreeing with him.

Now that's just wishful thinking.

It is what you believe, and it is what you have been told to believe, yet it is total and utter bullshit. Ya know why? Because although all of it is what is being spewed right now for the benefit of useful idiots like you all of those words are over 33 years old. Even your hero, James Hansen, would tell you those words are bullshit because they are not about global warming at all.

They come from THIS NEWSWEEK ARTICLE from April 28, 1975. That was back when your global warming hero, James Hansen, was the global cooling hero; and they were using the same words on your type then that they are using on you today -- and you are eating it up hook, line, and sinker.

You call me a hypocrite yet you hold up people like Hansen as little tin Gods; and he can't even make up his mind which way the wind blows. He just gloms onto a "crisis", or makes one up, so he can feel self important.

So you just keep drinking the Kool-Aid and marching in lock step to Hansen's tune. Start your own drum and fife corp while you're at it.

You call me a hypocrite yet you hold up people like Hansen as little tin Gods

God? Hero? I have no idea who Hansen even is Jim. You have based yet another argument on something you've entirely made up. What gives with you?

Why is it that you continously have to attribute words to people that they did not say and then argue as if they were true. Are your points that fucking weak that it's your only hope?

So you just keep drinking the Kool-Aid and marching in lock step to Hansen's tune. Start your own drum and fife corp while you're at it.

Like i said you asshat, I have no idea who the guy is. I do know however that you're marching in step with corporate propaganda and I'm sure you'll continue to drink their juice. Go ahead and suck it down buddy. Talk about a useful idiot. Corporate propaganda sites have you making a fool out of yourself fighting against environmental responsibility so they can make more money. Follow the money you tool. They're paying for the crap you swallow.

But Jimbo, I'm telling you now...if you keep making shit up I'm going to keep calling you on it.

God? Hero? I have no idea who Hansen even is Jim.

Like i said you asshat, I have no idea who the guy is.

Then why are you on this thread? This entire thread is about James Hansen, the guru of global warming, and you, a global warming proponent, do not know who your leaders are?

Did you read the thread header? If you did read it, did you miss the part about:

James Hansen, one of the world's leading climate scientists, ...

Hansen will use the symbolically charged 20th anniversary of his groundbreaking speech (pdf) to the US Congress - in which he was among the first to sound the alarm over the reality of global warming - to argue that radical steps need to be taken immediately if the "perfect storm" of irreversible climate change is not to become inevitable.

Hell, I know more about your side of the equation than you do. More proof that you simply follow blindly. If you would actually take the time to study the issue of global warming you might just become educated enough to become a global warming skeptic.

Then why are you on this thread? This entire thread is about James Hansen, the guru of global warming, and you, a global warming proponent, do not know who your leaders are?

He's someone's leader now? :laugh: You go ahead and throw some nonsense labels around like "guru of global warming" and my "leaders" and I'll laugh at you for MAKING UP EVEN MORE SHIT.

You seem to be incapable of dealing with reality so you just make up your own.

Hell, I know more about your side of the equation than you do. More proof that you simply follow blindly. If you would actually take the time to study the issue of global warming you might just become educated enough to become a global warming skeptic.

Reading corporate propaganda that you're dying to believe doesn't count as studying Jimbo. It obviously hasn't made you educated. You seem to have even confused knowing a scientist name with knowledge of the issue. If you quit sucking down corporate shit maybe you'd make some progress.

He's someone's leader now? :laugh: You go ahead and throw some nonsense labels around like "guru of global warming" and my "leaders" and I'll laugh at you for MAKING UP EVEN MORE SHIT.

You seem to be incapable of dealing with reality so you just make up your own.

Reading corporate propaganda that you're dying to believe doesn't count as studying Jimbo. It obviously hasn't made you educated. You seem to have even confused knowing a scientist name with knowledge of the issue. If you quit sucking down corporate shit maybe you'd make some progress.

If I asked you to recite the names of three global warming scientific proponents you could now name two and one of them with my help.

I, on the other hand can name Dr. Bob Carter, Dr. Peter Singer, Dr. William Gray, Dr. Michael Creighton, et al at the drop of a hat. At least I know who the authoritative driving forces are behind my side of the equation.

If I asked you to recite the names of three global warming scientific proponents you could now name two and one of them with my help.

Wow, you just made up something else. Over and over over again you do this. Faulty logic and weird assumptions haave turned into the hallmark of your debates in every thread.

Wow, you just made up something else. Over and over over again you do this. Faulty logic and weird assumptions haave turned into the hallmark of your debates in every thread.

As I stated, you couldn't name a mere one more after given the names of the other two; and you had eight hours between our posts to look one up. Pathetic.

I hope that post was the name of one of the three I asked for; because I can't see what you posted because you are now officially on ignore for good.

Back