WAHHHH....WAHHHHH....WAHHHHH

alex

I was watchin a show on ESPN (I think) on Sunday about the life of Lennox Lewis. I saw a segment on the Lewis vs McCall fight........they called the fight cause McCall was crying :eek2:

A profesional heavy weight boxer.....BALLING HIS FRIGGEN EYES OUT......WTF ?

Perhaps the pasty meds they use to kill bleeding got up into the soft tissues of his eye and started to muck with him badly..

If I thought it would get me out of the ring and away from Lennox Lewis, You damn right I'd be bawling my eyes out! :dizzy:

Actually, no. Don't watch or follow boxing, think it's a barbaric display of testosterone.

PuterTutor said:
If I thought it would get me out of the ring and away from Lennox Lewis, You damn right I'd be bawling my eyes out! :dizzy:
I saw that fight. He lost a good chance to win Lewis for the second time because Lennox was weighting 114 kg that day :eek: . Though have being thru grave depressive crisis before I can understand what happened to him.
Actually, no. Don't watch or follow boxing, think it's a barbaric display of testosterone.
Well I'm far from being the troglodyte type of guy, but I've practiced it in my past and I would do it again if I had the chance. People tend to see it as a display of pure physical power, but I can assure you: having half a peanut of a brain you can get to the top easily. It's one of the most "tactical" sports I've known.

Back