waiting for a delivery

I have returned :D

I've been just chilling and watching some TV...it involves stairs to go from TV to computer here and I go up and down them enough in a day carrying my dog up (she has a bad leg and on the hardwood it's hard for her to get the start she needs to get up the stairs)...when I move back rest assured that there will be a TV coming into my room almost immediately upon my return :D

There is room in the PM box now though. Also, do you not have an email for me Tonks?

Nixy said:
I have returned :D

I've been just chilling and watching some TV...it involves stairs to go from TV to computer here and I go up and down them enough in a day carrying my dog up (she has a bad leg and on the hardwood it's hard for her to get the start she needs to get up the stairs)...when I move back rest assured that there will be a TV coming into my room almost immediately upon my return :D

There is room in the PM box now though. Also, do you not have an email for me Tonks?
Email? Like away from OTC?..........you know what? It actually never occured to me :blush: I guess I thought that if you were anywhere near a computer you'd find yourself here. I feel silly.
PMing you now.

Back