we´re not sad bastits!

ris

we're not sad bastits!

ever been told that you are a sad lonely loser because you chat to friends online, or hang out at pathetic places where you talk off topic? ;)

well, recent scientific sctudies show that it's not true, it helps our social skills more apparently [although my typing still hasn't got better]

checkit, scientists prove we're not tragic!!

tarez

WooooooooooHoooooooooooooo now i can just let the bitches I have scientific proof I am better off being a hermit in my house and avoiding the outside world at all costs. LOL :headbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I have girls, i get drunk, i'm fine at school, i chat a lot, i post a lot (hehehe).

If somebody call me "loser", he will end up being shut up and being called a loser back. :D :D

Luis G

Staff member
talking about being a computer geek ??

This is my new Linux window manager, kde3, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Attachment(s):

instantánea1.png, 43.22kb

instantánea1.png

G

My typing has improved since going to message boards and chatting. I never look at the keyboard anymore. I couldn't type at all for years until I began chatting in real time.

Luis G

Staff member
I took 3 years of "typing-nology" in high-school (as my optional asignature). I would never regret my smart decision, many others regret taking "electricity" and "carpenter" instead of the one i took. Some of them even called me a pussy for taking that class.......anyway.......

I'm very fast, and i never look the keyboard.