We bow down to snow blowers!!!!

Uki Chick

Well, Montreal finally got it's snow. A wonderful 25 centimeters of the shit (about 3 feet). This morning, everyone was cursing while digging out their cars and shoveling their driveways. We received a used snow blower from my parents yesterday that they fixed and gave to us (me and paul_valaru). I have to tell you, thank god for that machine. There was so much snow piled because of the plows in front of the driveway that it would have taken an hour to shovel. So, Paul took out the snowblower and within half an hour the driveway was done. We definitely recommend them for these heavy snow days. As for the snow though, I know I could live without it. We must move to a warm country!

Uki Chick said:
Well, Montreal finally got it's snow. A wonderful 25 centimeters of the shit (about 3 feet). This morning, everyone was cursing while digging out their cars and shoveling their driveways. We received a used snow blower from my parents yesterday that they fixed and gave to us (me and paul_valaru). I have to tell you, thank god for that machine. There was so much snow piled because of the plows in front of the driveway that it would have taken an hour to shovel. So, Paul took out the snowblower and within half an hour the driveway was done. We definitely recommend them for these heavy snow days. As for the snow though, I know I could live without it. We must move to a warm country!

yep, it worked I was happy.

from 30 cm (which is one foot) to 3 feet where the plows past

plus you get the tim taylor thing going, I think it's the smell of exhaust that does that.

Do a search on here for snowblower, there's some interesting reading back there.

*groan* .. not snowblowers.

refine thy search: Altron, snowblower, steal, stolen, theif, dumbass, retard, twirp, kill, threat, neighbor

Paul, you lucky so-and-so!!

I had to shovel this fine morn (6:40am), go back in, change my son, dress him and get him in the car. Then shovel again 'cause the bloody plows had passed again. Brush off the minivan, and drive from the S.Shore into cote des neiges (about 1 1/2 hours this fine morning), then shovel there enough to put my van without blocking the traffic. Take the kid in, bruch off the van again, and drive back to St.Lambert (anohter 45mins), and shovel out the driveway of the church. Drive in, shovel my way to the door (about 150 feet) and then go to work. I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that I have to shovel again when I get home.

We got about 35cms on the shore BTW...about 14", but with blowing snow, I couldn't see my van when I got out in the morn, and my driveway (tahnks to drifts) had about 3ft+ all on one side... :(

shoveling.jpg

Montreal Area Forecast

Wednesday: Snow to start, then icy. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the upper 20s.

Thursday: Cloudy with snow, windy at times. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the mid teens.

Friday: Mostly cloudy with snow showers. Highs in the mid 20s and lows in the mid teens.

Canada Forecast...

Snow. More snow. Some more fucking snow. Stock up on beer eh.

PuterTutor said:
Canada Forecast...

Snow. More snow. Some more fucking snow. Stock up on beer eh.

:nono: Not all Canada gets snow ,hell I don't even own a snow shovel .

Nanaimo Forecast

I know it says snow on Wed,but all I do is wait an hour and the rain melts the snow. :crying4:

Did I mention that I was going to Hawaii in the morning? Tis expected to be 80-85 the entire time I am out there. Coconut bras galore. beach. looking to get leid.

Back