Webcam Chatting

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Who here has participated in chatting with a webcam? I did for the first time today (with a VERY sexy guy) and it was GREAT! I loved it! Those of you who have done it what did you think? The rest of you, would you like to? If so, who would you like to conduct the chat with?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i would like to chat with known buddies, not with strangers, and even in that case i would no have a problem.

even thou.......i don't have a webcam.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
There are a few people (internet people) I'd like to webcam chat with, but I don't know whether that would turn out to be creepy...

I think it would truly be useful for family living a distance away, though.

The point is moot for me right now, not having one.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am using my brothers which is crappy in itself and the base is missing so that makes it even crapier! It has a make shift base right now and worked out fine today though. I am gonna buy a better one for when I move away!

Jas101

I chat with a cam.
Hilarious at its best...
spooky when you get a weirdo on line.

i was on a huge cam based community a few months back.
http://www.webcamnow.com/
quite funny if you managed to filter out all the sex

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I don't think I would like to just chat with random people with a webcam. I have only chatted with one person on a webcam and I talked to that person here and on MSN for a while first. He is special though, I don't think there are many people I would feel comfortable chatting with with a webcam for along time, probably only a few minutes at a time.