Welcom luna2021

Camelyn

Since the American and British contingent on this board seem to be playing a rousing game of "your football is bigger than my football". I, as a patriotic Canadian, felt compelled to add to this discussion the following riposte:

Our asses may be grass on a football field, but damned if any one of your foreign, watery beer-drinking, lilly-livered football players could last three seconds in an ice rink, where there are projectile weapons, blunt instruments of pain, and razor-sharp accouterments flying willy-nilly. Not to *mention* pissed off coaches with big tempers and fans that look almost as beat-up as the players....

*snap, snap, snap* girlfriend!

Camelyn
Off to shore-up the igloo for summer, and play with the pet beaver for a spell.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
BeardofPants said:
Yeah, just wait 'til Carlos Spencer trundles all over them yankee heads, and then we'll see who the sooks are. :p Or better yet, pre-kidney failure Jonah Lomu. You guys wouldn't stand a chance. :la:

We'll just throw a ewe on the field. :p

Anyhow...when your favorite ruggers are lying face-up on the field with broken ribs, arms, and various other body parts, you'll have to admit that they should've worn the pads when dealing with the NFL. :p

If they wore something besides those effeminate shorts, they'd be taken more seriously, too. :grinyes:

Stop Laughing

Man, the Cardinals must be worse than I thought (I never thought that was possible), you never even realized they moved to Arizona, Gato. :D

Oz

Gato_Solo said:
If they wore something besides those effeminate shorts, they'd be taken more seriously, too. :grinyes:

You mean like tight johdpurs, knee socks and white shoes? :D

Gato_Solo

Oz said:
You mean like tight johdpurs, knee socks and white shoes? :D

Okay...It's time we agreed on one thing...The Canadians have a lot of nerve getting into our little argument, so I think it's high time we told them one thing...If it wasn't for the UK and the US, Canada would be nothing... :p

BTW...Who won the Stanley Cup last year? :p:p

Gato_Solo

Camelyn said:
Camelyn
Off to shore-up the igloo for summer, and play with the pet beaver for a spell.

You play with your beaver? I'd really like pics of that... :angel: