welcome back luis

ris

the prodigal son has returned :D :D

now spill about the holiday!

and you missed sooo much! nudity, flashing, leslie streaking, sam streaking, god's not in pi, the whole nine yards mate! :)

DAMN, sounds like lots of fun, especially the nudity pard ;)

:headbang:

i will talk about my trip when i'm done checking mails and stuff.

hope you have some "I got drunk and let all kinds of people take advantage of me" stories :D

welcome back, baby .. we missed you :headbang:

nalani said:
hope you have some "I got drunk and let all kinds of people take advantage of me" stories :D

welcome back, baby .. we missed you :headbang:

hmmmm, i just have two stories like that ;)

but not all kinds of people.....just a girl :eek:

day 1:
we got to her house, first thing i want to do is call home and let know i'm alright. i hear on the phone a machine saying that the phone service is down because she haven't paid the bill.

She has not enough money to go and pay the bill (a lot of money to pay), so she decided to wait and not paying the phone. first thought that crosses my mind: "she doesn't have cable tv, there's no phone, no sky, no directv.............DAMN, NO INTERNET"......

Welcome Back, Luis. It hasn't been the spam without you.

Same, Yeah, that's what I meant, same.

funny how i forgot to tell the rest of the story, or maybe i did in another thread :D

Anyway, there's not much to tell, i got drunk almost daily, meet some nice people over there, had some tours around the city, it has some beautiful buildings and plazas.

Ohhh, and the last day i got mad with my friend and haven't spoken to her ever since.

Back