Welcome ElementofChaos!!!

Thanks for the lovely welcome Uki Chick.

Somehow it always ends with people screaming and running away but we shouldn't think too much about the past. :swing:

ElementOfChaos said:
Somehow it always ends with people screaming and running away but we shouldn't think too much about the past. :swing:

well next time no climbing the empire state building!!!

oh and welcome

Don't worry, I rarely scream (you want screams, you should've seen the 'decapitation by icy gum' commercial that we saw the other day :eek: ) and I can't run fast, but I get by on my own just fine, all I have to do is outrun at least one other person. Welcome!

Welcome to the pleasuredome...!! :D
menuchaos.jpg

ElementOfChaos said:
Thanks for the lovely welcome Uki Chick.

An irish lad!! I don't think I've pantsed an irish lad yet....

*BoP plots to steal his pants*

Oh, hey, and welcome!! Thanks for the pants. :D

Oh dear god....

*BoP runs of screaming like mad woman*

;)

I took the liberty to save all your nice welcome messages so don't come back later and say you never wanted it.

BoP...May I please have the pants back, my co-workers are getting too distracted.

ElementOfChaos said:
I took the liberty to save all your nice welcome messages so don't come back later and say you never wanted it.

BoP...May I please have the pants back, my co-workers are getting too distracted.

BoP, please give the poor lad his pants back. I know what he looks like, and, well.........let's not scare the poor co-workers more than they already are. :lol2:

BeardofPants said:
*grizzle* BoP never gives pants back if she can help it.... just STOP lookin' at him Uki. :p

I can't actually see him. He is in Ireland after all and I'm in Montreal. Different continent and all.

Please give him his pants back!

You can keep them BoP.....I think the combination of the visual shock and the smell was too much for the office so they all put their lunch money together to buy me a new pair. :devious:

YES!

Can we keep you? You're almost as mad as the rest of us EOC!!!!

I'm CB... posting to you from a call centre in the North East of England!

A tip for dealing with BoP... always wear 2 pairs of pants... failing that... make sure you're wearing decent underwear... the kind you wouldn't mind being ran over and taken to hospital in!

Do stick aroud post lots and have fun.... :kiss:

:hmm: Wot makes the second pair so special that it'll stop me from filchin' them?

*nicks EoC's OTHER pants, and CB's for good measure* :grinyes:

BeardofPants said:
:hmm: Wot makes the second pair so special that it'll stop me from filchin' them?

*nicks EoC's OTHER pants, and CB's for good measure* :grinyes:

Aha!!!!

Foiled you pant obsessed maiden!

I'm wearing me "pulling knickers" today... its highly likely I'd have ended up flashing them anyway... before the day is out!!! :la:

hmmmm....not to sure about the underwear part...didn't have a chance to make it to the laundry room in a while so I skip that part of clothing for now

Back