Welcome, evil one

tonksy

These fuckers never bring beer...Who's turn is it for the beer run? Prof?
Welcome Eviljeanus.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Lord, don't send prof...we'll end up with some undrinkable swill that tastes like it's already been drunk once.

Welcome evil jeanus. Now go get some American beer. Quick. And be sure you say hi to BeardofPants.

Professur

tonksy said:
These fuckers never bring beer...Who's turn is it for the beer run? Prof?
Welcome Eviljeanus.

I'm already blocked in for three cases for the BBQ. Gimme a break.

Hey, I hope you guys have discarded that can of Mongoose.

tonksy

Professur said:
I'm already blocked in for three cases for the BBQ. Gimme a break.

Hey, I hope you guys have discarded that can of Mongoose.
Throw away the Mongoose? No way! That thing is a disgusting little momento of Canadian Malt Liquor! It resides in the small drawer of the beer fridge.
You are bringing me some Mcauslan, right?

tonksy

Slippers, what do I need slippers for? Ain't slippers them things northerners put on they feet to stay warm?
but bring lotsa cough drops! Loooooots of cough drops :D

BeardofPants

Hey, can someone remind me what's in the cough stuff that they sell over the counter in canada, but not the US? Is it codeine? I'm just curious cos I bought extra strength ibuprofen over the counter the other day and it has codeine in it, and I was trying to remember if it was codeine that was restricted in the US... Yes, I think about the oddest things sometimes. :rolleyes:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
BeardofPants said:
Hey, can someone remind me what's in the cough stuff that they sell over the counter in canada, but not the US? Is it codeine? I'm just curious cos I bought extra strength ibuprofen over the counter the other day and it has codeine in it, and I was trying to remember if it was codeine that was restricted in the US... Yes, I think about the oddest things sometimes. :rolleyes:

and welcome EJ

and it is codeine

and I drank a mongoose.

BeardofPants

And you shall have karma!

Oh... and Hi EvilJeans. I've never swiped an evil pair of jeans before. What exactly do nefarious trouseroos do? :)

Inkara1

It's suphedrine. Codeine is a strong-ass painkiller. Suphedrine is in non-drowsy cold and cough meds... and it's an essential ingredient in cooking meth, which has been a growing problem the last decade or so. It's still non-prescription, but you have to go to the counter to get it and flash your license.

tonksy

The cough drops I want Prof to bring me have codeine...wtf? meth? Inky? why would I want meth ingredients?

Inkara1

When used as a cough medicine, suphedrine is great stuff. But you can melt down the pills and get the suphedrine out of them and it's a crucial ingredient in homemade meth.

Codeine isn't used in meth.

AlphaTroll

Apparently there is some ingredient in Canadian preparation-H which has been removed from the US product. The stuf apparently restricts bloodflow and reduces puffiness. And now plenty of American ladies are paying top dosh for Canadian arse cream to lift the baggies under their eyes.

Professur

What they don't tell you is that it also makes your butthole clench up tighter than a mizer's wallet. That's why most canadians with hemmoroids just don't give a shit.