Welcome Katriona!

Camelyn

Welcome to OTC, where the men are strong, the women are female, and the junk food is way above par!

:hug:

I knew I'd get you on here someday! ;)

Kawaii

Yeah. This is the place. The one with the forums and all. Toilet's down the hall, to the right.

Welcome and all that stuff.

Camelyn

Katriona said:
It was the promise of all that hot fudge at the place doing stuff with the thing. :devious:

:wave2: Glad to be here chequita!

Ooooo! I promised fudge? Did I happen to promise vanilla ice cream, a bowl and a spoon along with it?

*Cam is hungry....*

Katriona

Camelyn said:
Ooooo! I promised fudge? Did I happen to promise vanilla ice cream, a bowl and a spoon along with it?

*Cam is hungry....*

Don't forget the banana!

Hey Bish! Com'on over here for a second! :D

Katriona

Thanks everyone!

Camelyn has finagled me into finally visiting the haven of her sanity (no matter how thin a thread that is heald on with).

Thanks again for the warm welcome and I will be lurking around.

Mirlyn

Camelyn said:

*Cam is hungry....*
*Mirlyn rumages for the Oreos....*

Welcome Katriona! :headbng2:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Erro Kat!

Resident sane brit here (ignore Oz and Spunky, they just pretend) saying....well.....erro!

Spunky

I never pretended to be sane. Not once.

Never

EVER.

:eek8: :retard2: :tardbang: :nuts2: :elaugh4: :lfap:

You get the picture, and as for oz, i already said I accept no responsibility. None whatsoever

Oz

Spunky said:
You get the picture, and as for oz, i already said I accept no responsibility. None whatsoever

Well someone has to........the judge man said I can't be held responsible for my own actions :crying4: