Welcome levana

paul_valaru said:
welcome to our little peice of insanity?

Ontario eh?

were abouts?

I'm in Barrie and here because you mentioned it! I work at Kolmar if that helps you remember heh. I've been here a few times but got freaked out by just how many posts there were to read and ran away with my tail between my legs. Gonna try Winky's suggestion re: New Posts and see if that helps me get over my fear mwahahah.

levana said:
I'm in Barrie and here because you mentioned it! I work at Kolmar if that helps you remember heh. I've been here a few times but got freaked out by just how many posts there were to read and ran away with my tail between my legs. Gonna try Winky's suggestion re: New Posts and see if that helps me get over my fear mwahahah.

I have led another innocent to the slaughter...I mean it's a great place!!!!!!

I thought it was you, lol. Just jump right in, most people don't bite....ok most do, but they mean it in the nice way:shrug:

Eww look there is a horribly hawt Canadian
actress in my avatar!

Why did Gawd have to make wimen’s so hawt

did it have sumthin’ to do with propagation of the species?

I really need to take up a drug habit
there isn’t any excuse for this type of behavior.

Winky said:
Why did Gawd have to make wimen’s so hawt
To test the faithful. Whoever they are.

Welcome levana. Any friend of Paul's is a... Well, welcome anyway. :lol:

I wonder if anyone from Saskatchewan will ever sign up. Do they have electricity yet? Computers would surely follow.

*snicker*

Welcome to the boards, Barry!

*snicker duex*

Hey .......

Oh, nevermind. The alternative is american beer, an Lord knows we wouldn't want to inflict that on anyone.

Wow. This one even posts. :D

Welcome, levana. Beer, wine, bourbon, vodka, rum, gin, what's yer pleasure?

HomeLAN said:
Wow. This one even posts. :D

Welcome, levana. Beer, wine, bourbon, vodka, rum, gin, what's yer pleasure?

Back rubs, foot massages, oral sex, menage a trois, scalp rub, hand massage (you'd be amazed at how effective this can be), naked bungee jumping (seems like HL and I have very different views on pleasure, doesn't it?)...

Back