Welcome levana

tonksy said:
I want a hand massage...I have this spasm in my wrist. It's rather annoying.

Um .... I'd need written and notarized authorization from all people you might be in relationships with at the time, and clearance from your next of kin.

levana said:
I'm in Barrie and here because you mentioned it! I work at Kolmar if that helps you remember heh. I've been here a few times but got freaked out by just how many posts there were to read and ran away with my tail between my legs. Gonna try Winky's suggestion re: New Posts and see if that helps me get over my fear mwahahah.

Welcome, Don't mind Winky. He's old and insane. Don't worry about him biting either, he has no teeth.

:grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

tonksy said:
I want a hand massage...I have this spasm in my wrist. It's rather annoying.
If you've got a spasm in your wrist, the last person who massaged it must've done one hell of a job.

I've never heard of a wristgasm lasting this long before though ;)

Welcome to our mess, levana. Another Canadian...another Ontarirarian joins the fold :D :canada:

Professur said:
Ah, crap, more torontonians.

Paul, this isn't the hot girl from Timmy's is it?

BARRIE not Toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, the timmies girl is like a crazy stalker chick, this is someone I worked with.

paul_valaru said:
BARRIE not Toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, the timmies girl is like a crazy stalker chick, this is someone I worked with.

So how do you know she's a stalker? :evilgrin:

BTW...welcome to the asylum. Please be advised to bring beer, and other alcoholic delights...except for Black Velvet...The more the better. :D

HomeLAN said:
Wow. This one even posts. :D

Welcome, levana. Beer, wine, bourbon, vodka, rum, gin, what's yer pleasure?

Chocolate martinis, malibu and oj, bacardi coolers and lots and lots of shooters. Oh and if I actually drink all of those shooters myself, don't forget the wheelbarrow so that someone can push me home afterwards :p

Back