Welcome Mondomondo

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Welcome to OTC. The beer goes in the fridge to your right, unless it's Canadian, then you can just pour it out. You must surrender all cheese upon entry. I don't know why. It's kinna like Krystal burgers being square...they have to be square but no one knows why.

Used to live in NashVegas m'self. Heard it's only gotten more...Nashville...since I departed. Might hafta swap a few war stories sometime.

Anyways, put y'feet up on somethin cozy and set a spell. :swing:

tonksy

PSST...you forgot to tell him to keep an eye on his pants.
Welcome Liberal scum!....did I just say Welcome and Liberal scum in the same sentence?

Uki Chick

Hello and welcome! If you want to bring Canadian beer, you're more than welcome. I'll take it over the American beer. You can just hide it in a corner for me.

mondomondo

SouthernN'Proud said:
Welcome to OTC. The beer goes in the fridge to your right, unless it's Canadian, then you can just pour it out. You must surrender all cheese upon entry. I don't know why. It's kinna like Krystal burgers being square...they have to be square but no one knows why.

Actually, I prefer Heineken or a good Belgian Ale - although I've been known to down a rare malt liquor when faced with a need to get blotted in short order. I do like Michelob Amber Bock. The stores here have started carrying Stella Artois ("the beer that makes you talk bollocks and fall down"), and I've taken a fancy to it, as well. Also, I just bought three blocks of Danish cheese in support of free speech and religious satire. Should I eat them outside?

tonksy said:
PSST...you forgot to tell him to keep an eye on his pants.

*looking slightly nervous, clutching my waistband*

unclehobart said:

I've got a soft spot for Bloom County.

Uki Chick said:
Hello and welcome! If you want to bring Canadian beer, you're more than welcome. I'll take it over the American beer. You can just hide it in a corner for me.

I do like "Fin du Monde" from Unibrowe (best beer company name ever).

(Yeah, I'm a little bit of a beer snob.) :beerbang:

Thanks for the cordial welcome everyone, and thanks for not beating me over the head over posting my intro in the wrong forum. :swing:

Professur

If you like Fin du Monde, you'll love La Maudite. A little lighter on the raw alcohol, but a much fuller taste. Gotta watch the sediment, tho. Might wanna give Mongoose a try. That's a rough one, but one can adds up to a 6 pack all on it's own.

tonksy

It's not me you need fear, Mondo, my pants nicking is reserved for a special pair...it's that darn BeardofPants that'll getcha!
Stella? Heinie? What's the matter, Lagerboy? Afraid you might taste something? ;)
I'm a big ale and stout fan myself. My current favorite beverage is a Bass ale mixed with a Blackthorn cider for a bastardized black and tan. You good try it, it's yum.

catocom

I'll roll out a welcome here as well. (looks like a good prospect)

so anyway.

Welcome! :hippy:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Beer AND coffee snob? You and Unc will get along nicely me thinks :)

greenfreak

I don't drink beer but...

mondomondo said:
I've got a soft spot for Bloom County.
You're ok in my book.

ack-w_lg.gif

chcr

Too cute for words
(Yeah, I'm a little bit of a beer snob.)
Been to The Flying Saucer? I live in Murfreesboro, BTW. Welcome to the forum. Beware of the Canukistanis. ;)

mondomondo

Wow, I must say this is the warmest welcome I ever recall receiving from members of a forum.

I just hope that you don't regret all the well-wishes on that fateful day when I open my mouth and jab my foot right into it.

*poke* "Keep that Poo Stick away from me!"

chcr

Too cute for words
mondomondo said:
Wow, I must say this is the warmest welcome I ever recall receiving from members of a forum.

I just hope that you don't regret all the well-wishes on that fateful day when I open my mouth and jab my foot right into it.

*poke* "Keep that Poo Stick away from me!"
foot? mouth? Fortunately that never happens to anyone around here. Probably interesting to watch, I'll bet. :lloyd: