Welcome Mondomondo

tonksy

It's an electrical outlet air freshener from bath and body works. We have 'em throughout the house, I love them.

Inkara1

If he's constipated, you might not want to pat him on the back. Sure, he might just fart... but then again, he might not just fart.

tonksy

Starya said:
Thank God my imagination comes with Technicolor. And Surround sound. Makes for better entertainment.
oooh! Can I come over and watch imagination with you?

Starya

DTS? Dallas Teological Seminary? Defense Travel System?

Tonks: You into horror-movies? If so, come right on over. :)

greenfreak

tonksy said:
It's an electrical outlet air freshener from bath and body works. We have 'em throughout the house, I love them.
How strong are they? I would love one in the bathroom but the plugins tend to be too damn strong. I know your bathroom is freaking humongous but mine isn't. :D

tonksy

greenfreak said:
How strong are they? I would love one in the bathroom but the plugins tend to be too damn strong. I know your bathroom is freaking humongous but mine isn't. :D
These ones aren't so strong. I hardly notice them in the big bathroom and I find that they're perfect for the little bathroom. I wish they were stronger when it comes to the livingroom so I wouldn't have to smell somebodies cheap cigarettes through the vent.
But with all these things they start off strong the first day but fade.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
These ones aren't so strong. I hardly notice them in the big bathroom and I find that they're perfect for the little bathroom. I wish they were stronger when it comes to the livingroom so I wouldn't have to smell somebodies cheap cigarettes through the vent.
But with all these things they start off strong the first day but fade.

You guys are gonna have to let the entire basement air out for a year when he finally moves out...and painting is going to cost you a fortune...

Inkara1

Let me know when you start cleaning up down there so I can buy stock in Proctor & Gamble (they make Febreze). :D

tonksy

Nixy said:
You guys are gonna have to let the entire basement air out for a year when he finally moves out...and painting is going to cost you a fortune...
Actually, we'll have to get the fire recovery people to come in and strip everything out. Ceiling tiles, carpet, countertops - everything.