Welcome, OTC, to the volcano

:lol: just for you,nix, i'll bring baby in tomorrow. just because you asked. :D
(it has nothing to do with the fact that the babysitter has to go to a funeral tomorrow)

my son the walking encyclopaedia comes in the room tonight, and starts teaching me about volcanoes, what they do, on and on blah blah, then he goes, "did you know the biggest volcano is in Hawaii? It's *feet by *feet, it's the biggest, too bad for them, eh mom, we're really lucky we're here and not there!"

I tried sooooooo hard not to laugh, failed miserably :lol:

lol, we'll be there some year, prepare to hear every known fact about everything Hawaiian :D

Leslie said:
my son the walking encyclopaedia comes in the room tonight, and starts teaching me about volcanoes, what they do, on and on blah blah, then he goes, "did you know the biggest volcano is in Hawaii? It's *feet by *feet, it's the biggest, too bad for them, eh mom, we're really lucky we're here and not there!"

I tried sooooooo hard not to laugh, failed miserably :lol:

He and I were probably watching the same thing... There was a show on volcanoes on Discovery tonight. Something I found interesting was I never knew that the sulfur fumes killed every living thing around the volcano... Does the fumes coming off the flowing volcano worry you ladies? I don't know how dangerous it is by you.

Aha, maybe that's it...his favourite channel :D

lol, I was wondering where he'd picked up all that info suddenly :confuse3:

Back