Welcome Paul_Valaru!

Camelyn

'Bout freaking time you said something :cool:

Here, have a beer. It's on me :D

6.jpg

w00t! make all welcome threads like that and we'll come :lol: you see what I did there? :lloyd:

anyways...welcome!

Gotta get me one of those funky beer holders! :D

'Ello Paul :drink:

Valaru, where do I know that name from? ........ *goes to retrieve brain from it's jar*

Yeh...nice cans...all three of them ;)

Welcome to the insanity...hope you brought some of your own...there's never enough to go around :p

Insanity..I'm not insane....really.

(I think the carrots are trying to get me)

I'll be by later to collect the cans, you can have the beer

paul_valaru said:
Insanity..I'm not insane....really.

(I think the carrots are trying to get me)

I'll be by later to collect the cans, you can have the beer

You know, I have a really, really good therapist I can recommend. Just ask Bleach (aka Guyinabag). He just does wonders. I'm sure he could help you with that pesky carrot fetish. :D

Camelyn said:
You know, I have a really, really good therapist I can recommend. Just ask Bleach (aka Guyinabag). He just does wonders. I'm sure he could help you with that pesky carrot fetish. :D

:grinyes:

It's true.........hopefully if the therapy still goes well I'll soon downgrade from the bag to a paper hat ;) :D

nonono....do not even mention the word come in the same sentence as the following:

fapping
females
animals
PT's presence
anywhere else on OTC

hi, paul. look, i'm pretty sure that your carrot fixation is a thinly veiled phallic issue. can you think of any reason for this? anyway, hi!

tonks said:
hi, paul. look, i'm pretty sure that your carrot fixation is a thinly veiled phallic issue. can you think of any reason for this? anyway, hi!

The deeper question though: Is it ALL vegetables, tubular vegetables, orange vegetables, vegetables that grow in the ground.... or just carrots? These are the pertinent questions he should be asking himself, if he truely wants to get to the heart of his psychosis.

Or he could get goldfish. They are very theraputic, you know.

i heard that about goldfish. yoga, maybe? that makes for an interesting visual. crane position. haha.

steweygrrrr said:
nonono....do not even mention the word come in the same sentence as the following:

fapping
females
animals
PT's presence
anywhere else on OTC

Now just what is that supposed to mean? OH :eek: , nevermind.

Back