Well that's (insert curseword here).

Professur

I just checked to see it I had lunch money on me, and guess what I found 13 one dollar bills. I hate it when the powers that be start this shit with me.

Re: Well that's fucked.

Doh. My bad. Completely forgot. Sorry. Finding stuff like this always shakes me up a bit.

Where is God's name did you find one dollar bills?

That's what's blowing me away. They're american. No canadian money to be found.

Professur said:
That's what's blowing me away. They're american. No canadian money to be found.

Ok, that is a LITTLE less creepy since they still USE $1 bills and you have been there fairly recently...Where were these mysterious bills located? In a drawer? In the pocket of a jacket you haven't worn for awhile?? Inquiring minds want to know!

Who'd have 13 american bucks to do it with? I doubt the missus even knows it's the 13th today.

Nixy said:
Ok, that is a LITTLE less creepy since they still USE $1 bills and you have been there fairly recently...Where were these mysterious bills located? In a drawer? In the pocket of a jacket you haven't worn for awhile?? Inquiring minds want to know!

In my trouser's pocket.

Professur said:
In my trouser's pocket.

Do they show evidence of having been washed? Did you have those pants with you on your trip?

and while I'm at it...how does one carry 13 bills around in their pocket and not KNOW they're there?

They're the same pants I wore yesterday, and the only place they've been is over the back of a chair while I slept.

Professur said:
They're the same pants I wore yesterday, and the only place they've been is over the back of a chair while I slept.

I'd shake my fist in a general upwards direction if I were you then, cause it seems someone up there is playing tricks on you.

Nixy said:
I'd shake my fist in a general upwards direction if I were you then, cause it seems someone up there is playing tricks on you.

That's nothing new, they've been monkeying me about for decades. It's just that sometimes they get fairly adroit and do something like this instead of just sitting in my peripheral vision or creaking over the floor. It's usually a good time to start paying more attention to what's going on about me.

Professur said:
No, you gave them canadian money.... something I've been meaning to have words with you about...
I gave them the coins, someone else gave them the paper money.

Back