Well that's (insert curseword here).

Bwahahahahaha... So, you guys don't have ones anymore? What's up with that?

PT said:
Bwahahahahaha... So, you guys don't have ones anymore? What's up with that?

We haven't had ones since the late 80s and sometime in the 90s we got rid of twos...they were talking about giving fives the boot but there was to much of an uproar me thinks.

tonksy said:
LOL! I know there was at least one $20 bill! Smart little booger!

Oh man, I don't even have any advise to help her get out of this one :D

Nixy said:
Oh man, I don't even have any advise to help her get out of this one :D

Get out of what? It was given to her, it's hers. I've nothing to say to her. I didn't ask for a count.

Now the people doing the giving, on the other hand .........

Professur said:
Get out of what? It was given to her, it's hers. I've nothing to say to her. I didn't ask for a count.

Now the people doing the giving, on the other hand .........

Oh I thought maybe it was a "Share it with your brothers" type deal and she only admitted to being given $5 :D

Professur said:
Nix, you know her better than that.

Tonks.... keep shovelling.

Well, maybe she was just trying to keep Tonks and Rob outta trouble...MAYBE they told her NOT to tell :D

*continues stirring the pot with a large spoon*

Y'know ... I'd wondered why it suddenly got so warm here in Mtl (nearly 10C on the plus side this week). Now I know. All the cold has gone to hell to freeze it over.

Professur said:
Y'know ... I'd wondered why it suddenly got so warm here in Mtl (nearly 10C on the plus side this week). Now I know. All the cold has gone to hell to freeze it over.

Why is hell freezing over now?

Nixy said:
Well, maybe she was just trying to keep Tonks and Rob outta trouble...MAYBE they told her NOT to tell :D

*continues stirring the pot with a large spoon*
Nope. Bron was there, she didn't look too pleased but she was there.

Back