Went fishing today

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
had a blast tossing the wiggler out.
ended up catching about 60 fish total.
12 bass, 2 crappie and the rest bluegill.....makes for some mighty fine eating. :D

not sure, was hoping this would get his attention. I bet he's prolly out finally doin some fishing also.

With any luck, he's got himself a nice gig somewhere taking up a lot of his time. I'll call him at home and give y'all a heads up.

Went fishin' too...caught me about 7 rainbow, 3 brown and 1 river trouts. Those river trouts are the best tasting, but a bitch to bring in.

I hear ya bish... i took the boys today. got another 35 more. they did most of the fishin this time. I was on daddy duty with the bait and taking them off the hook. Why is it i always seem to lose something out f my tackle whenever they are with me????? today, the hook remover.... bottom of the pond. :(

You allowed to catch and keep that many?!? Man...my daily limit's 5 in the freezer and 5 in the basket. I have to eat some to fish the next day...that or catch/release/catch/release repeat if necessary.

private pond where im going bish. can keep as many as i like. thats the nice part.

samcurry said:
private pond where im going bish. can keep as many as i like. thats the nice part.

Aah...I'm restricted by State Laws (NY state that is...where I fish).
There's a fuckin' book the size of Nebraska to explain all the rules that I have to follow, and a nice Ranger that drives bye occasionally to make sure everyone's licensed, has their license on them and opens with box/bag to check the limit. :p
*pezfox*

samcurry said:

Still. Won't the fishery get depleted if you keep harvesting that way? ;)

Back