WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
August 22, 2006 is the date Islamics celebrate the journey of Mohammed to Jerusalem and his ascension into heaven.

Article describing our destruction tomorrow.

Goodbye :wave:

I think tomorrow I'll get up in the morning, go to work and avoid the whole propaganda instead :p

Old news, Gonz. I didn't post it because I thought everyone had probably heard it. ;)

In fact we are all going to die. Just not tomorrow and not all at once.

wel if we are all gonna die on the 22nd, it would be nice if they would provide us an exact time, things to do, people to see, we can't jsut stop our lives on the account of ANOTHER apocolypse.

Yeah, and then there's all sorts of time zone problems. By the time the whole world is on august 22, a bunch of punks on a minor pacific island will be on the 23rd.

Y'know, now that you mention it, Paul... me being dead would explain the rotting flesh falling off my fingers as I type. :tardbang:

BeardofPants said:
Y'know, now that you mention it, Paul... me being dead would explain the rotting flesh falling off my fingers as I type. :tardbang:

and the overwhelming urge to dine on brains (if so avoid shopping malls, and any pubs called the winchester.)

Zombies are slow. They can only get your brain if you fall down while running away.

*tosses out a banana peel

spike said:
Zombies are slow. They can only get your brain if you fall down while running away.

*tosses out a banana peel

well the remake of dawn of the dead has damn fast zombies!!!!

scary too

I don't suppose it would be possible for a zombie to whip out magnums, uzis and/or bazookas to aid in the catching someone for their brains department...

Back