Wetlings Hideout?

Professur

Breather? New brand of beer?

V2.0 loves the Hitchhiker's movie. I get a little bit sick everytime I see a brunette Trillian (who's name they almost never use) and see Dent as the hero.

Although, that Tricia McMillan, she's hot. I'd do her in public

unclehobart

Quite the good movie... and only Mr Tumnus is the only pro actor of the lot.

The White Witch has done a few things... but mostly small stuff all over the acting map.

HomeLAN

It'll piss all over you tomorrow. I'd bet on it.

Gas prices have already dropped precipitously (type that one while drunk) - I paid 2.82 for mid grade this PM. That's down 15 cents from last time.

Narnia was...OK.

Professur

HomeLAN said:
It'll piss all over you tomorrow. I'd bet on it.

Gas prices have already dropped precipitously (type that one while drunk) - I paid 2.82 for mid grade this PM. That's down 15 cents from last time.

Narnia was...OK.

And you were happy to do it, even tho, it's ten cents more than you paid at christmas. I hate it when that happens.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
First of all...Bish, do you even know where my comment is from or what it refers to?? FYI it refers to a thread at JJR's from WAY back in the day titled "Wetling's HIdeout" that was a "hangout room" (not a forum just a thread anyone could see) and everyone was always talking about what a cest pool the "room" was and I always had to "clean" it...so, my post was a joke for any of those who remember the old Wetling's hideout.

Secondly, I like how clean ya'll have kept this place so far. Using the trash can and coasters and all...keep it up and don't forget to wash your dishes.