whacky cars

Mirlyn

The most whacky of vehicles you've seen....post 'em here.

I'll go first....I saw this pic on another board, I like the idea, very well done, but I think it should be lowered a little....the front looks too goofy that high up and the window covers ought to be ditched.

What 'cho got? :)

fall_02h.jpg

http://www.segway.com/images/p/fall_02h.jpg

:lol:

profile03.jpg

31 years old,
a product manager in Seattle, WA
Ever since the announcement last year I had been hoping there would be an opportunity to buy one. I have always been interested in transportation alternatives to the car, and my husband and I are currently a one car household. The Segway solves two problems - one, we now have another mode of transportation and two, I always love to have cool technology!
The Segway Human Transporter is a very long-term investment. We purchased one in order to sell our second car - the Segway HT will be used for any trips that are 'too close to drive and too far to walk'. The Segway HT is easier to use for trips to the grocery store or the cleaners, in which transporting a load is required. It helps to maintain your balance, negotiate rough or uneven terrain and get you to your destination safely. It is SO worth considering a Segway HT if you are looking for any sort of transportation alternatives.

ohh shit, that was the invent that was going to change our lives :rolleyes:

ohh shit, that was the invent that was going to change our lives
It changed mine. I never once thought "What idiot would buy one of those Segways?" until after it was introduced.:moon2:

I don't have a pic, but I saw one of those built from a '74 Cadillac Fleetwood.

oops, spelling

Back