What a Goddess...

halamikage said:
Damn...her! I saw goddess and thought you were talking 'bout me. heehee :D

I like her in Breakfast at Tiffany's! Extraordinary actress she is!

now hal you know that godess is an understatement when it comes to your beauty ;) she is a beautiful woman.

No, she died... Holy cow! I was going to say 'a few years ago,' but it's actually been almost ten years. Damn, I would've sworn that it happened in the last five years.... :(

i say it because the movies she made still exsist and in those movies she looks absolutly(sp?) beautiful. she is dead but we will remember her beauty. thats why i said it im sorry to confuse you guys

Audrey Hepburn was my dads favourite actress... she was born 1 month before him and died a year after him. I guess it was partly because they lived through the same changing times.

I think the word you were looking for was 'yeehaw', but it doesn't matter because you're both wrong. Her best role would've been either Sabrina or Love in the Afternoon. ;)

you don't get yeeshbah? :(

i've never actually gotten permission from gato to use this word, i think only greenie has :(

SUMMON THE YEESHBAH POLICE!

hey ku'u ... if they wanna see a real goddess, you should post the pic of the Grand Pupa :headbang:

Back