what a mess!

Winky said:
No my Dear those 'in the know'
knew who "fluffy" was AND

got the reference to

fluffy has a Micro-Dick [size=+2]AND[/size]

knew that the reference was too the micro-ATX motherboard in the computer in the pic of fury's workstation

AND...

I WASN'T FURY WHO POSTED THE PICTURE WITH THE MICRO ATX WHICH IS WHY I WAS CONFUSED! I KNEW FLUFFY = FURY YOU FOOL! SEE, I FIGURED IT ALL OUT LONG AGO AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Nixy said:
I WASN'T FURY WHO POSTED THE PICTURE WITH THE MICRO ATX WHICH IS WHY I WAS CONFUSED! I KNEW FLUFFY = FURY YOU FOOL! SEE, I FIGURED IT ALL OUT LONG AGO AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

HAHA. You posted fury with a capital f. You're in trouble. I'm gonna tell.

Professur said:
HAHA. You posted fury with a capital f. You're in trouble. I'm gonna tell.

It's all capitals. He'll understand that I needed them to express my extreme frustration.

It wasn't Starya that posted a pic with a Micro-ATX motherboard either
and you just DID use a capital 'F'!

Winky said:
It wasn't Starya tha posted a pic with a Micro-ATX motherboard either
and you just DID use a capital 'F'!

Funny, cause it was Starya who HomeLAN carried out a CONVERSATION ABOUT MICROATX MOTHERBOARDS WITH

and like I should go look in the thread and pull
up the post she made saying that it wasn't
a Micro?

Winky said:
and like I should go look in the thread and pull
up the post she made saying that it wasn't
a Micro?
Right, it's NOT a micro but she was the one whom HomeLAN was QUESTIONING about whether it was a micro.

HERE

HomeLAN in that link confirms *I* was correct in that he was refering to STARYA'S pic when INQUIRING whether it was a Micro ATX. YOU were the one who was off on a tangent talking about fury!

tonksy said:
sooo...um....who's getting married in Kansas?

It was a joke about marrying off Cam's girls to Inky and Cat because of the low age allowed for marriage in Kansas...I just searched Cam's recent posts and found it.

Leslie said:
:eek13: ew that must've been horrible to clean!

I dropped a snow globe the other day onto a cement basement floor. That SUCKED.

What the hell you need a snowglobe for,just open the curtains and shake your head. :nerd:

A.B.Normal said:
What the hell you need a snowglobe for,just open the curtains and shake your head. :nerd:

She can't do that. All kinda things'll fall out, and imagine trying to clean up that mess.....

Back