What a total idiot

Stop Laughing

COVINGTON, Georgia (AP) -- A Georgia woman who tried to use a fake $1 million bill to buy $1,675 worth of merchandise at Wal-Mart was arrested, and police later found two more of the bills in her purse.

The U.S. Treasury does not make $1 million bills, but similar-looking currency is sold in some souvenir shops. The fake bill featured a picture of the Statue of Liberty, police said.

"It looks real, but of course there's nothing real about this," said Stacey Cotton, police chief in Covington, about 30 miles southeast of Atlanta. "People do crazy things all the time."

A store clerk immediately noticed the bill was fake when 35-year-old Alice Regina Pike handed it to her on Friday, Cotton said.

Pike then tried to use two gift cards worth only $2.32 to buy the merchandise, but when that did not work she again asked to cash the $1 million bill, Cotton said. The store then called police.

Pike was jailed on forgery charges. A woman who answered the phone at the jail said she did not know if Pike has a lawyer.

From CNN.com

:lol2: How dumb do you have to be to be original anymore? :retard:

even if there was a million dollar bill i can guarantee that walmart wouldn't break it for you.....geez....:tardbang:

She tried to use a million dollar bill? :alienhuh:

I've got some chickens teeth and crocodile nipples here........I'll sell her them when she gets outa jail :)

Brought to you by the same town who recently disciplined two police officers for having a "ticket writing contest". I see nothing has changed since I lived near Porterdale. :tardbang:

Here's pics of the "million dollar bill" and the perpetrator:

*has a very close look at the photo*

I can't see any trace of a lobotomy scar.......I suspect either valium misuse or her great grandfather was a buffalo.

(although judging by her bloodshot eyes........tis prolly just a fondness for the cooking sherry)

i wonder what psych meds she's on. looks like she has a mood disorder or maybe schizoaffective to me...

Oz said:
(although judging by her bloodshot eyes........tis prolly just a fondness for the cooking sherry)
you're kidding, right? try Pabst Blue Ribbon and you're on the right track....

That woman looks exactly like the kind of woman that would try to cash a million dollar bill, exactly.

Didn't she read the rules at the entry to Walmart...they don't accept bills over $20 at all.... she'd have to go to Loblaws with a bill like that.

Or her local GVT office...I'm sure that someone there could've made change for her :D

I've got a couple of similar bills meself. Those things are damn expensive though. Like, #3 apiece. Being as poor as I am, I could only afford two million $. I forgot where I got them. :D

Back