What are friends for?

75renegade

Jus' takin' a moment to reflect on the past 3 years of my life, sharin' it with someone whose name belongs in the "friends" Hall Of Fame"!!

As I prepare to move on, to married life, I wanted to take a moment to share the privilage it has been to have a roomate, who has opened his house an' his heart to me, in the most extensive an' meanful ways another soul could imagine. (IMHO)

He's not the kinda guy who ever requires recognition, but my children, his son, He an' I 'ave been through so much together, in the past 36 months, of sharin' a roof!:)

Ours, is a friendship of, what I'd call, rarety.

I believe a true friend is someone who sees ya, for the helpless, broken person ya are, an' loves ya anyway. Someone who is unfraid to be identified with ya, inspite of yer obvious "shortcomings".

He's been the kind of friend that I hope to be! I wish for all here, to experience this kind of rare an' priceless friendship!

Tonite, a toast to Wine-For-All, one of my most highly regarded heros.........Thanks Bro!:toast: :headbang:

Jeslek

Banned
Greater love hath no man than this: that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Friends are one soul in two bodies.

In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Friendship is the greatest thing on earth.

75renegade

Jeslek said:
Greater love hath no man than this: that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Friends are one soul in two bodies.

In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Friendship is the greatest thing on earth.

I believe you really understand that concept Bro!;)

IDLEchild

A good friend is your brotha from anotha mutha.

Congratualtions for having such a friendship...we should all be so lucky as you:bgpile:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
75renegade said:
I believe a true friend is someone who sees ya, for the helpless, broken person ya are, an' loves ya anyway. Someone who is unfraid to be identified with ya, inspite of yer obvious "shortcomings".

That's my girl, she knows exactly what it is in my mind and my heart, all of my weakness. And instead of taking advantage of it, she loves me more because of it.