• i'm a guy and my friends are mostly girls

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • i have no friends

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • i never thought about it

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

BlurOfSerenity

are most of your friends male, female, or a pretty even mix?

most of my friends are guys. i have many good girl-friends, too, but it seems i know mostly guys.
it puzzles me.

I'd say even. Though thru all of my life I've made more girl friends, most of them forgot me after marriage...

while in high school most of my friends were girls.

On uni things were a bit different because in engineering there are not many girls.

I have no friends. :crying3: ;)

Well, actually, I have one friend. She's female. There are other people who are acquaintances and they're mostly guys. But these days, the term 'friend' means more to me than it used to so there aren't many who fit into that category.

greenfreak said:
I have no friends. :crying3: ;)

There are other people who are acquaintances.... But these days, the term 'friend' means more to me than it used to so there aren't many who fit into that category.

what greenie said.

guy and even mix but i may actully have more female friends since i prefer the company of females.

Damn. I could write my entire list on a small post-it, and have room for a signature at the bottom

/me bursts into tears, sobbing hysterically

I just pointed this out to myself earlier, made me severly depressed!

All in all of friends there are roughly about 15 people (all in all, over a couple of groups).

I only have one female that I'm good friends with, but I hardly see her that often (she spends a lot of time with her fiance)

I am depressingly the only girl out of them :(

/me bursts into tears

Where's the girl power when you need it?? :(

If you only count like really good friends, I have 2. 1 is a girl who acts like a guy, the other is a guy who acts more like an alien...
There are maybe 20 people who I hang out with but these 2 ^ are my really good friends...

I have a lot of friends, and I'd have to say the majority of them are guys. Engineering and Math doesn't have that much chicks. Beh. In high school it was pretty even I guess.

Now if you refer to close friends, by far as in over 90% of them are guys. I don't know... there is something to be said for a very close guy to guy friendship. Not that you can't have that with a girl, but I dunno, with a guy it seems you're on equal footing and have more stuff in common.

That said, I don't mind which sex I'm having out with. :D I like the company of both.

Back