What are you doing this friday night?

My plans are to work on some artwork, watch a movie, work on this project.....

beer.jpg

Friday is over by now.....but i spent the day making a Java RMI application and installing rtlinux

Well... Now it's saturday morning... And now i'm feeling kinda groggy... Must have been that bottle of Finlandia Lime... Who wants to join me in the hunt for some Coke (That is Coca-Cola...) to cure this headache??

Reading "Advanced PC Architecture - Buchanan & Wilson" - just because... :)

...and playing with some new web authoring programs I just got.... this EasyASP looks like fun....

The alarm went off just before 8am this morning, so I got up, got it a cup of milk and changed its diaper. I've been doing chores ever since. A coke sounds good right now, but there's none in the house. I'm drinking coffee instead.

Aunty Em said:
Reading "Advanced PC Architecture - Buchanan & Wilson" - just because...

...you are a total saddo?

"Computer Organization & Design" by Patterson & Hennessy, THAT'S WHERE IT'S AT, BABY. :cool:

Went to a belated birthday party with friends on a pizza place. After, my friend Yvis invited me to going to Disco with her. We stood until 3:30 a.m. then I had to go home sooner due to stomach pains. I wasn't able to sleep properly due to acid reflux :sick: . I'm begining to think pizza doesn't match with me anymore :(

Got up (not too hung over), Unc came by, we picked up a new freezer, took the dead one to the dump, and moved a bed.

ipmoof said:
Aunty Em said:
Reading "Advanced PC Architecture - Buchanan & Wilson" - just because...

...you are a total saddo?

"Computer Organization & Design" by Patterson & Hennessy, THAT'S WHERE IT'S AT, BABY. :cool:

Hey it was cheap and I'm only a beginner. :)

i woke up at 2 today. i have not slept in that long in months. :(

but godamn Dillinger Escape Plan was awsome :)

Back