What are you listening to right now?

Styx - The best of times. Our wedding song. Man, you never know how long a good song is until you have to dance to it in front of hundreds of people. And neither of you know how to dance worth shit.

Gretchen Wilson - Homewrecker

I'm living through her...I need to have a good brawl...it's been to long (yelling, not physical)...since the ass and I broke up I guess...I fought with my brother over Christmas but that just upsets me MORE than I was before we fought...I hate fighting with my brother...now, when I fought with the ass...I didn't give a shit and just did it to blow off steam about any and everything...

*wanders off singing "There's two ways that we can do this, I'll let you decide. You can take it somewhere else or we can take it outside"*

Nixy said:
I'm living through her...I need to have a good brawl...it's been to long (yelling, not physical)...since the ass and I broke up I guess...I fought with my brother over Christmas but that just upsets me MORE than I was before we fought...I hate fighting with my brother...now, when I fought with the ass...I didn't give a shit and just did it to blow off steam about any and everything...

*wanders off singing "There's two ways that we can do this, I'll let you decide. You can take it somewhere else or we can take it outside"*
Buy a punching bag.

Back