What are you listening to right now?

Foo Fighters - All My Life
Just finished Unwritten Law - Seeing Red
Next track is Good Charlotte - Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous

The last thing I was listening to was KoЯn - Here To Stay

EDIT: charmap not working. I tried to put a backwards R in KoRn, but it didn't work.

Nothing!
My brother is playing MY game on MY computer, listening to MY headphones, and looking at MY monitor.

No not at all :(
He's been on MY damn computer more than I have!
Oh, wait he's getting off. Never mind, he's just fooling with his DIABLO HACK PROGRAM. Wait, he's really getting off. Now I have to get off the laptop. He never plays when I can't play, but as soon as I want to he gets on.

Unwritten Law _Seeing Red
Back on Dell, but ti's dinner time. After dinner my brother will rpobably get back on Dell...

Our Lady of Peace - Somewhere out there

And yes I'm saving up for my own computer. But of course I can't stand having anythign but the best. $1500 is going to take a long time...

Haahaahaa

Our Lady Peace - Gravity :D

You could always pawn anything and everything you have, like do you REALLY need a bed??

The Calling _ Wherever you will go
Actually I just got a new bed. Maybe I can sell the old one for $1443.88

U2 - Beautiful Day

HeeHee, NOW you're thinking!! :D Then maybe you can sell your brother... how much do you figure you could get for him??

He's back on AGAIN. It used be that he would play until 7:15AM then I would get on and play until 7:45AM. He was always up playing at 6:45AM. So it's 7:20 and no signs of moving from him. Of course when he wakes up he watches TV, but when it's my computer time he gets on. And if I want to kick him off, my parents say that I play too much and he deserves more time. I'm the one that always fixes the computer, i'm the one who buys new parts for it. I have bought all the games, the monitor, the camera, the mouse, the speakers, the headphones... everything but the actual box. And he's the one who benefits from it all. I've spent far more time on this laptop than MY Dell this weekend. Now my dad is starting work (evil mondays, can't wait until he's off next weekend) and i'm going to be kicked off the laptop. So then all week I will be playing on our stupid P1-200 Gateway.

Back