What bones have you broken???

xjy

*snort*

It's a pain in the ass to find shoes to fit me. I usually just have to special order them; most places don't carry 'em big enough. Every now and then an direct outlet store (like a Nike outlet) will have a few to choose from, but I'm beginning to not even try to find them now. Online is usually how I get them now.

(My hands are the same way. I don't wear jewelry or anything, but when I ordered my class ring in high school, they charged me extra because they had to add extra gold to it. Size 15.5 or 16 ring, I think. What can I say, I'm a big guy. :p)

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
*squirts firehose on abooja* DOWN GIRL!

The wrist is healing, or so the doc tells me, quite nicely. I went from the full arm cast to one that stops below the elbow yesterday, and man does that make a difference!

Professur

Send me a pair of your old shoes. I'll never need snowshoes again (says the guy with size 7 feet)

BeardofPants

xjy said:
When I was younger I broke my nose. Twice. Ran into the same tree both times. I was a smart child, apparently. :p

I also broke the growth plate in my left foot, just by jumping and landing on it in a weird position. One would think that it'd cause me to have small feet or something, but here I am today with size 17 shoes. Heh.

I also broke my pinky toe a couple times on the trampoline with siblings, and holy crap did THAT hurt.
I had never broken a bone, until I broke my pinky toe the other week... that was fucking painful.
*note to self, klutz much? :rolleyes: