What can Brown do for you?

Professur said:
Still waiting. I don't supposed it was registered ....
Nope, there is no tracking on USPS stuff going outta the country unless you give them your first born as payment.

That sucks. I'm pissed about it. We were quoted a delivery date of 7-10 days. When does your mail arrive? Have you received todays?

SHIT!!! I just (12) realized. The mail got redirected here, and it might be headed for the head office instead. Bastards. I'll bet that's what's holding it up.

Professur said:
SHIT!!! I just (12) realized. The mail got redirected here, and it might be headed for the head office instead. Bastards. I'll bet that's what's holding it up.
????????????
What does that mean? Are you going to get it? Like, ever?

Yeah, but it might mean that it's held up at the sorting office. Then it'll get passed to the head office. I've called the girl who handles the mail there, and she hasn't gotten it yet, but she's been advised and she'll let me know. The redirect delayed a Novell seminar invite by nearly a month. I got it 2 weeks too late.

Wasn't redirected. Just (20, damnit) damn ass slow, held up through customs and the like. But it's here. Post marked Feb 3, arrived Feb 28.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Nope. Single layer of tape. Told ya, customs can and does take as long as it takes. I was never worried. But dude, buy some labels and print out the addresses next time. I can barely make out the return address ... and I know what it says.

Back