What can Brown do for you?

Prof, I have an autostamper gizmo for my return addy that I use for letters. Its great on the flat, high quality paper... but kinda iffy of gritty brown boxes. I didn't stamp it because a customs declaration form uses carbons.. and a stamp is useless in such an application.

Nope. Felt tip marker for my addy, but ball point pen for the return. I'm guessing that he forgot to write that and had to do it last minute at the post office. Writing on cardboard like that simply ruins a pen. I hope it wasn't his good one.

I knew I should have rewritten the customs dec. after I semi messed up on your addy. It kinda ran into a compressed ball at the end. I guess I was asking for trouble.

Yeah, it's a bitch fitting all that on. Suprised that you'd be caught, considering the abusive length of your own addy.

unclehobart said:
Prof, I have an autostamper gizmo for my return addy that I use for letters. Its great on the flat, high quality paper... but kinda iffy of gritty brown boxes. I didn't stamp it because a customs declaration form uses carbons.. and a stamp is useless in such an application.
It seemed to come out fine on the box you sent the Dolphins beer mug in (Christina liked it BTW). Oh, don't worry, I covered up your address with a sharpie when I reused the box to send out a Pentium 4 heatsink I sold.

tonksy said:
So she liked them!

Tickled. "specially at there being two. I expect she's having a coffee in one right now.

I always find that the gifts that you weren't even considering turn out to be the best gifts of all. As I was wandering the shops for christmas gifts, I saw a GF fat recuding grill and griddle. Very similar to the thing I'd bought for doing the breakfasts on the BBQ in GA. 'cept this was self powered, of course. Well, that thing was a big hit during the summer, and it was on cheap, so I picked it up. Not thinking of giving it to anyone. Just (damnit) to let me do quick breakfasts on sunday, y'know.
Well come time to wrap, I decided to wrap the damn thing, and stick it under the tree for myself. The kids don't like to see anyone without a big gift, so just in case noone got me anything big, I could slip it to myself. Well, come time, my pile was more than I wanted to see, so I slipped it into the missus's pile. We don't tag many gifts. Everyone remembers what they wrapped, usually. Well, damned if it wasn't a home run. Every second meal is cooked on it.

Inkara1 said:
It seemed to come out fine on the box you sent the Dolphins beer mug in (Christina liked it BTW). Oh, don't worry, I covered up your address with a sharpie when I reused the box to send out a Pentium 4 heatsink I sold.
ergo 'kinda iffy'. Its still great for most virgin boxes as the stamping area is quite flat. Used boxes can be a right pain as the topography is almost always tainted.

Professur said:
Wasn't redirected. Just (20, damnit) damn ass slow, held up through customs and the like. But it's here. Post marked Feb 3, arrived Feb 28.
That is fucked up. Mine got here the 28th and was postmarked the 21st. :retard:

My brown truck order this week was picked up last night at midnight 2 hours away and got here at 9:15. That was pretty good.

Back