what countries have you visited?

Altron

US (South Jersey, North Jersey, New York, Vermont, Delaware, DC, Ohio, Mass, Connecticut, Maryland), Canada (Vancouver), Ireland (Shannon, Cork, Kerry), England (London).

I do the Northeast a lot, got relatives spread out around. My dad's family is from Ohio, but he grew up in NY, my mom is from South Jersey, my dad's parents have a house in Vermont, and my parents lived in Boston during the late 70s and most of the 80s, so we do a lot of travelling around there.

My mom's parents had a place in Arizona until recently, been out there a few times. My dad's parents also have a place in Seattle with my uncle, so we've been out there and to Vancouver before.

Been to Ireland for my uncle's wedding in '98. My uncle and future aunt were planning to get married in New York, but then they realized that - My aunt lived in Ireland until her mid 20s, so she knew a whole bunch of people there, and most of my aunt and uncle's friends were from Ireland and had relatives there, so they realized that more of the people they invited lived in Ireland than lived in the States.

Of course, my parents were a bit more trusting of British Airways than Aer Lingus, so we hit London for an hour or two, took a quick Aer Lingus into Shannon, went south to Kerry where the wedding was, took a day trip to Cork because that's where my aunt was from. Then we flew back out of Shannon into Heathrow and spent some time there too.

Inkara1

I've never left the country... closest I cam ewas riding the train from Los Angeles to Dallas... when the train goes through El Paso, the tracks are right up against the Rio Grande for a little while.

Miestro_jerry

I have traveled the world most of my life, some countries have changed their names and other didn't exist when I was there.

BUt there is no place like home.

Professur

Leave off, Gonz. He's from a more-oriented board. Posting without something to say is something he'll have to learn.

Welcome in.

kuulani

my home country of Hawaii, United States of America, Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Greece, Japan, & Mexico.

tonksy

What are you talking about, Willis?
I was referring to the musical Cats...one of the characters is Mungo Jerry.