What do you give your friends for their birthdays?

N

NEIL

Are you stingy and accidentally "forget" their birthday, or you just give them some shite present or you give 'em the best present? Heh it's funny my cousin tends to "forget" his friends' birthdays sometimes

I always end up giving something to MOST of them, well actually SOME of them

If it's a real good friend I just give 'em a 20 note or somethin' cuz I suck at choosing presents, I mean what if they don't like it, you're screwed, unless they give it back to you and you like it

If it's just some person you get on with but isn't like a major friend I normally dont give

So, tell me, generous, stingy, whatever, what do you do

Stingy.

I normally get my friends presents from Boots. That way I get more points on my Boots Card.

:devil: MUAHAHAHHAHA!

I tell you one thing I wont be doing anymore is buying an expensive present for someone on behalf of all my mates. They always say they'll chip in and then it's like "Oh... bleeurgh, I have no money now cos I spent it on being a fucking idiot, sorry". :mad2:

Usually a $20 gift certificate for their favorite store, be it HMV, CD World, Electronic Boutique, Canadian Tire (lol), or Future Shop :)

Actually I think "Jean" (pronounced the English way, not the French way) might be even more :gay: than Jan.

for male friends nothing for females usually nothing unless i have feelings for them(or if i have a crush on them) i will get them a stuffed animal so they have something to snuggle with(until i can get snuggled by them)

Back