What do you think of this stamp for wedding invites?

There are people in the family that we are not inviting. But mostly because we were not invited to their weddings and we're not close. And then there is my brother, who no one is speaking to, who is not invited as of right now. But that might change depending on my mother's guilt. The deadline is 4/15. If they don't hear from him by then, he's not coming. Period.

Of everyone currently invited, only 28 aren't family. And of all the family invited, I would want every one of them there if they could make it.

greenfreak said:
Emailing is tacky and the amount of work involved with calling 100 people, giving them all the details and getting an answer on if they're coming is just crazy.

Which takes us back to
SouthernN'Proud said:
I can honestly say that I have never once given a second thought to what stamp went on anything I mailed so long as the postage is sufficient. Reason number 261, 044 that I'm glad I'm male.

:grinyes:

So you would call a 100 people and give them the information over the phone? Then follow up with another 100 phone calls to see who is coming or not?

No wonder men don't plan weddings. :p

greenfreak said:
So you would call a 100 people and give them the information over the phone? Then follow up with another 100 phone calls to see who is coming or not?

No wonder men don't plan weddings. :p

What? Oh hell no. I'd call once, and anyone who couldn't give me a yay/nay right there and then would have to call me back.

My wife was thinking just about the same thing as I was. Right up until I saw her walking down the aisle.

Professur said:
My wife was thinking just about the same thing as I was. Right up until I saw her walking down the aisle.
Would that be "WTF am I doing?!"

My wife arranged our wedding while I was back in LA...we had a JOP in a Union Hall & were done by midnight.

the hall was cheap & available that night

Professur said:
Would have been cheaper .... and you'd have your rsvp list already.
But it doesn't have the same style as an engraved invite... and what's wrong with wanting all the nice little trimings anyway?

I chose to get married with just the kids and 2 friends as witnesses, I didn't want all that fuss and all the fancy stuff wasn't important to me, it was how I felt that mattered... after all it's the Bride's day so she can have what she wants. ;)

Professur said:
*gasp**choke**wheeze*

*Can't stop myself.

And so was she!!!

I think I hurt myself.

Why yes, yes she was. Was I ever so happy about that.

:finger:

:D

Back