What do you want and what do you expect to get for Xmass?

MrBishop

I would like a few things...a Palm Pilot and a Tablet are at the top of my list, that plus some DVDs. LoTR movies, T3, Spiderman etc..

What I'll get:
Socks, abook I already own or read, slippers, some sort of stuffed toy or mug with "I love Dad" on it, Whatever's on liquidation at Walmart that looks 'cool', at least one sweater, with any luck...stuffed silly on Beer-Ham and Lobster Thermadore. :)

what do i want? i don't know....oohooh! a portable mp3 player and a digital camera.

what do i expect? i know i'm getting an outfit to wear for christmas from my motherinlaw...can't wait to see what it looks like. i'll get toner...and a bunch of stocking stuffers. that's enough.

i already know a few things i am getting. a few Misfits cds, and a happy tree friends dvd.

I am already getting what I want I get to see my auntie and uncle :) and ill get to hang wiht the fam :)

what do I want? an iPod ... that's all

what do I expect? Tons of hand-made gifts from my kids and nieces ... but I love those things .. :)

What do I want most? A new watch and a portible MP3 player

What will I get? A new watch (I was there when it was bought as I picked it out), some clothes, some makeup and stuff...

I want and need all the stuff I will get. I guess I could have asked for the portible MP3 player but I don't need it that bad, my mom can save her $$ :)

I'd like a WD 120 Gb hard drive, and I'm pretty sure I'll get it. ;)

Oh, also maybe some new jeans, old ones are starting to get thin.

I'm not quite sure what I want. And I really don't know what to expect. :s

I have one present already, so I can list it. *lol* Dad got me a LAP HARP which just kicks ass. :D Oh, and that reminds me - I need to order more music sheets for it. :D

unclehobart said:
Which model?

any model ... me and ku'u were going to buy one for each other but that fell through .. plus, if I have to pay for school next semester, I can't be spending money on myself for stuff like that ... the datebook works just fine - no need for frivolous things .. ;)

i'd like to get a PS2 and a portable mp3 player. i'll probably get gift certificates to the local music store so its all good.

I got what I wanted for xmas.
My latest parrot.... Citron Cocatoo *meka* (16 weeks old)...
That brings me up to 7 parrots :lol2:

KRUZ!!! havent seen you around in a long time!! damn another parrot!?! arent they driving you nuts yet? ;)

I want peace on earth (which will never happen)
I want my children to get all they want for christmas (and I will make sure of that)
I want them to talk with their Dad and make sure he is ok (which probably won't happen)
I want to have a whole night of love making (which wont happen)
and i could go on and on and on but the list stops here.

Ohhh-And Merry Christmas and I miss MY MOMMY MUCH!!!!!!!!

Mare said:
I want peace on earth (which will never happen)
I want my children to get all they want for christmas (and I will make sure of that)
I want them to talk with their Dad and make sure he is ok (which probably won't happen)
I want to have a whole night of love making (which wont happen)
and i could go on and on and on but the list stops here.

Ohhh-And Merry Christmas and I miss MY MOMMY MUCH!!!!!!!!

Hey Mare - my wishes mirror yours exactly, it's scary ... the only thing is I miss my Daddy ...

Merry Christmas, girl ..

nalani said:
Hey Mare - my wishes mirror yours exactly, it's scary ... the only thing is I miss my Daddy ...

Merry Christmas, girl ..

Merry Christmas to you too-we'll get through this year just fine-thats what friends are for right! Hang in there-need to talk just email me hon....

I'll most likely get a gift certificate to Border's bookstore or a basket from Bath and Body Works. My family has no imagination.

Actually, I made a wish list on Amazon with a bunch of books, a couple of DVD's, a humidifier, a peridot pendant, and new garden pruners. My parents are going to go there and just pick what they want to buy me and have it sent straight here. Again, no surprise there.

Why am I the only person who puts any thought into presents? Rusty got me two things I said I wanted and two things that he thought up himself that I love. But besides him, I don't know anyone IRL who puts as much thought in as I do.

I'm hoping to get some money to help me keep my rent paid through January or February, since I'll most likely see a reduction of hours after the holiday season as would be typical. I'd really like a TV for the bedroom and a digital camera that works right, but we'll have to see what happens with that one.

Back