What does hugging mean to you?

• Love (sexually)

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • Affection (fondness)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have to admitt I have a problem hugging guys. I only do it with BIG friends of mine. And not commonly. With girls I like to hug them a lot, but I reserve the most affectionate ones for the ones I really like. A good hug can really turn me on, but I would not consider it sexual in my opinion. BTW LL what's your original country?

AlladinSane said:
I have to admitt I have a problem hugging guys. I only do it with BIG friends of mine. And not commonly. With girls I like to hug them a lot, but I reserve the most affectionate ones for the ones I really like. A good hug can really turn me on, but I would not consider it sexual in my opinion. BTW LL what's your original country?
Origination: South Africa, but I don't remember that much of it. I've been to a lot of countries, and lived in a number of them. Never been more than 7 years in one country though :D

And I never give sissy hugs, I hug like a man, I HUG :) If a complete stranger asks for one, I'd probably give him one :) I really have no problem with it.

i dont if the stranger is female. i tend not to want to with males. although i can hug a guy theyd have to be a good friend and i would have had to have known them for a long time.

Gato_Solo said:
I hug people all the time, and there's no sexual connotations in there as far as I know...Of course, I must know who they are, and they must be close friends. Hugging strangers is verboten. ;)

Yep.

Gato_Solo said:
I hug people all the time, and there's no sexual connotations in there as far as I know...Of course, I must know who they are, and they must be close friends. Hugging strangers is verboten. ;)
Unless its a pat down for weapons of valuables on the sly.

Back